Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Ava Bryn!!







I cannot believe that my baby girl is 2 years old, and boy has it been an eventful 2 years!! It has been absolutely amazing to watch Ava change and grow into the cute toddler that she has become, and I have been blessed with the opportunity to be able to witness it ALL! She is a miracle in every way! I am so lucky she chose me to be her mommy:)

So, today was full of fun! Thankfully, Rick was able to be home this week. When Ava woke up, we both jumped up and went to greet her together! You can imagine the excitement she had to have BOTH of us welcome the day with her! We went downstairs where Ava was more than excited to see her brand new play kitchen ready for cookin'! We played for a while, then had strawberry cupcakes for breakfast...you better believe it...no rules today!!! After nap, more surprises...the BOUNCE HOUSE! Fun, Fun, Fun!! For dinner we went to Red Robin. Tuesday nights just happen to be "kid's night" so the BIG RED BIRD was there and an amazing balloon artist for the kiddos. The staff sang to Ava and gave her balloons and dessert...she was thrilled!

1 comment:

Jeannene said...

Oh my! I love the pics of Ava working in the kitchen!